‘’ POWER TO KEEP DREAM IN MY POCKET ‘’

I wish I could have 3G phone which is fire of today’s generation .Ten years back, a girl whom I saw or just had a glance on her beauty ; I regretted I had no camera , no such mobile to capture her sparking beauty. Just a moment later, she lost in crowd. I tried to forget her sparkling, glittering eyes and million worth smile but all in vain. More I tried to forgot her, the more she disturbed my peace of mind, my sleep…..I was a changed person by then .I could never forgot those chasing eyes.

Years passed by and with every passing years my urge to get my love increased .I believed that if I loved her completely then anyhow I will get her love.

Life gave me another chance , after waiting for five years ; once again her eyes encountered mine but this time I did not want to lose her .She was going through escalator and I was running after her as I could. I never ran that fast as it was more than emergency to me .I could not let her go right in front of my eyes .I jumped through the escalator, I got hurt badly ……my knees were bleeding and I couldn’t felt that as I felt something else at that time but somehow once I touched her hand , I  hold it so tightly that she could ,I believe, feel gush of love flowing through my eyes .The warmth of my hands melted her heart. Without losing a moment, I said…

‘’through your eyes my love
I succumbed
A glance on your face
Seized me five years
Forgot the world including myself
For my heart dwells in you ‘’

She said nothing but I could see tears around the corners of her beautiful eyes made it even more beautiful .This time I said those three words which have been  rejuvenating with time, this time I heard her unspoken words and her silent approval through her fumbled lips.

Today those sparking eyes are with me as she is my beloved wife and I am a father of a beautiful girl who is Xerox of my wife and now my house is enlighted with the beauty and happiness. Last weekend I went to the shopping mall with my happy family, their I saw 3 G PHONE and realized how it fastened life and saves time.
My five year waiting period would have decreased if I had have that mobile which I would have used to click my beloved whom when I saw for the first time. I could have searched her with her picture in my mobile. But now I want to catch hold of happiness in my fist. Now without waiting further I will click my child’s every moment, every trick,,,,,,,,, every  word she speaks and how can I forget my wife …my life. Now I am very close to my dream and have a dream in my pocket.
''3G  - Power to keep dream in my pocket''

3gdocomo 3G  Transforming life softwarebuzzer.com

13 comments:

Rakesh Narang November 3, 2010 at 7:46 AM  

3G is definitely the most anticipated technology of this decade, i hope it changes things for good!

Please vote for me: Wizard Journal on Indiblogger

Rajesh November 3, 2010 at 8:40 PM  

Wonderful writeup.

Dr. Pratibha Singh November 4, 2010 at 12:24 AM  

@webbie-well voting will not affect the contest result anyway so their is no need to ask for such favors.As I told earlier also that I blog to make me feel happy and just want to be happy.

Dr. Pratibha Singh November 4, 2010 at 12:25 AM  

@rajesh-thanks for appreciation.

Aline Cinehindi November 4, 2010 at 3:41 AM  

Lovely post. With technology even relationships change but love is love :-)

Mohan November 4, 2010 at 6:41 PM  

Hehehe... sweet revenge is it? Already getting awesome reviews on 3G effectiveness in India. Hope all our expectations are met.

Anonymous November 4, 2010 at 11:27 PM  

Nice post...but i disagree that with phone you would have had her earlier....infact you would never had her...;-)
Reason, you would get satisfied by just seeing photos in ur camera,and that urge to meet her again would have died automatically with seeing of photos...;-)

Dr. Pratibha Singh November 6, 2010 at 1:42 AM  

@Aline-thanks and you are right love is love.

Dr. Pratibha Singh November 6, 2010 at 1:45 AM  

@Mohan-technology is really helping people in maintaining their relationships.Yes I agree its a kind of sweet revenge.

Dr. Pratibha Singh November 6, 2010 at 1:52 AM  

@Omus-thanks for liking my post and really respect your opinion but I felt it that ways ; if you love someone whole heartedly than nobody can stop you and if you are satisfied by seeing photo than probably its not true love .We all are different and have different opinions but I like the honest feedback like this as this will improve my vision further.

Geeta Singh November 6, 2010 at 5:17 AM  

great sis !! u can write this way too ..i am really surprised

Dr. Pratibha Singh November 6, 2010 at 5:54 AM  

thanks sis,I hope surprise will work for me.

Anonymous August 20, 2011 at 1:06 AM  

Combining love with technology! Interesting idea! :)

Featured post. Read & promote, please- goo.gl/02h5y

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog

Follow prats_13 on Twitter

About this blog

BLOGGING makes me feel light hearted.To me its a medium for the outflow of emotions which are woven around me from quite sometimes and were controlling me and hovering my mind and soul.
Oh! I am so relaxed now.
Definately, it has therapeutic effect.So keep healthy and happy blogging.

Total Pageviews

Notable Newbie Blogadda Badge

Notable Newbie Blogadda Badge

Thanks Blogadda

Thanks Blogadda
yup I'm excited about this

Followers

Popular Posts

About Me

My photo
Welcome to my blog....I am Dr Pratibha Singh and I am trying to create awareness in people so that people can have healthy and beautiful smile.Smile improves our face value and giving that wonderful smile is our[dental] profession.So keep reading and updated.
Ping your blog, website, or RSS feed for Free
Pratibha - Find me on Bloggers.com
Protected by Copyscape Online Copyright Search
Dr Pratibha Singh. Powered by Blogger.

Personal Blogs - Blog Rankings

Personal Blogs
Personal blog
Online Marketing

Blog Directory Blog Topsites

Submit Blog
Blogs Blog Tools Allie Marie

Active Search Results
Photobucket



Visit blogadda.com to discover Indian blogs

I heart FeedBurner

Top Poetry Sites
Copyright 2010 - Pratibha The Talent
Amazing Facts