Goodbye To Breast Cancer







Here I am writing what I feel about the breast cancer and in generating awareness amongst women I want to make an effort on subconscious mind.I am not writing any story but my post is based on my perceptions for breast cancer victims.

Yesterday breast cancer said to the victim [those who quit ]
I am breast cancer,
I slowly progress in your body.

I hire your body'
make it tired;
deprive you from your stamina.

I am the breast cancer,
challenge you progressively.

I entered your body without your consent.
I become nodule to harass you psychologically.

Tomorrow I will become a lump,
will take out your strength from you.

You ignored me
and then one day;
I put all my claws on you,
tried to engulf you.

You believed in ignorance is bliss;
you hide me with your dressing sense.

I demeaned you to death
you quit and I won.


Today breast cancer said to the victim [with fighting spirit]


I am breast cancer.
I entered in your body without your consent.

You listened to your body and underwent a few tests.
You are too aware to be threatened;
you stopped me then and there.
I admit ,I quit and you won.

Why breast cancer would wanted to quit ? Its because you surrender yourselves to the fate and to the disease.If you want you can increase lifeline on your palm; all you need is will power.Don't hug the evil breast cancer and just cover it with clothing but examine yourself and got examined by doctor and worth yourself by following strict regimen given by your doctor. Be a winner and kick out this cancer out of your body.Lets say goodbye to the breast cancer.

19 comments:

Abha Midha October 23, 2010 at 5:58 AM  

A very nice way to create awareness :)

Pratibha The Talent October 23, 2010 at 10:50 PM  

thanks mam.

Punam October 23, 2010 at 11:53 PM  

Good post. Awareness is important. ~Punam

magiceye October 24, 2010 at 9:34 PM  

good effort pratibha!

Stranger October 26, 2010 at 8:42 PM  

awesome post Prats!!!
really amazing

Pratibha The Talent October 27, 2010 at 12:13 AM  

Thanks Punam , Magiceye and Stranger

bbsearchingself October 27, 2010 at 1:50 AM  

Quite an innovative way to convey a message

Pratibha The Talent October 27, 2010 at 2:00 AM  

@bbsearchingself-thanks for reading my post.

Bikramjit October 27, 2010 at 2:12 AM  

Really good one, and the dialogue between ones who quit and with spirit i like

hope people have the spirit to fight it , it is curable if caught early

and all the best for the contest :)

Bikram's Blog

Pratibha The Talent October 27, 2010 at 3:04 AM  

@Bikramjitji
yes it is curable if caught early and to caught early we need to generate awareness in people so that we can say goodbye to cancer.thanks for the wonderful comment.

Shri Ram Ayyangar October 27, 2010 at 6:22 AM  

Nice way of explanation.

Ms. Expectations October 27, 2010 at 6:41 AM  

Good post..!!

Pratibha The Talent October 27, 2010 at 6:41 AM  

thanks sir.

Pratibha The Talent October 27, 2010 at 6:42 AM  

thanks Ms Expectation.

विवेक Call me Vish !! October 29, 2010 at 3:17 AM  

i m speechless very well done!! pratibha ji
swagat hai !!


Jai HO Mangalmay Ho

Pratibha The Talent October 29, 2010 at 3:44 AM  

@vish-thanks for encouragement and appreciation.

Geeta Singh November 2, 2010 at 6:54 AM  

really speechless, well done sis...awesome

Pratibha The Talent November 2, 2010 at 7:36 AM  

your are truly a great support sis.

dealstoall .com February 18, 2016 at 12:30 AM  

Thanks for creating great awareness on breast cancer....
Great job for publishing such a beneficial article. Your blog information isn’t only useful but it is additionally creative with high content too. Now a days everyone looks for deal of the day products in online shopping.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog

About this blog

BLOGGING makes me feel light hearted.To me its a medium for the outflow of emotions which are woven around me from quite sometimes and were controlling me and hovering my mind and soul.
Oh! I am so relaxed now.
Definately, it has therapeutic effect.So keep healthy and happy blogging.

Total Pageviews

Notable Newbie Blogadda Badge

Notable Newbie Blogadda Badge

Thanks Blogadda

Thanks Blogadda
yup I'm excited about this

Followers

Popular Posts

About Me

My photo
Welcome to my blog....I am Dr Pratibha Singh and I am trying to create awareness in people so that people can have healthy and beautiful smile.Smile improves our face value and giving that wonderful smile is our[dental] profession.So keep reading and updated.
There was an error in this gadget
Dr Pratibha Singh. Powered by Blogger.

Personal Blogs - Blog Rankings

Personal Blogs
Personal blog
Online Marketing

Blog Directory Blog Topsites

Submit Blog
Blogs Blog Tools Allie Marie

Active Search Results
Photobucket



Visit blogadda.com to discover Indian blogs

I heart FeedBurner

Copyright 2010 - Pratibha The Talent
Amazing Facts