Yes..... Falling In Love Is Once-A-Lifetime Thing

                                                             image courtesy-Google

"Love is when you look into someones eyes and go all the way inside, to their soul and you both know... instantly."
- Angela Chase on My So Called Life 


Though love sounds dreamy to me and I do think that love is one time thing in life.What if I never fell in love before marriage.Love without commitment is like tree without its root.I have seen people falling in love with amnesic mind and once they get engaged they dump their ex lovers.People often confuse love with lust and remain confused  through out their lives and confuse others too.I need a poetic break to explain it further:

Love, a river of emotions
flowing and crossing the obstacles
carry everything
overriding emotions
dreamy condition
love needs care and respect
trust as the strong foundation

As I said love without commitment is like tree without roots and fish without water BUT commitment without love is worst than that.

"If the love you think you felt goes away quickly, then what you felt was never love to begin with."
- Henry Mac

I am not against love instead I believe love is the most wonderful thing to happen and if you have your soul mate with you than you don't bother about the world and that indeed leads to a successful life because you are happy inside.Life is simple but it is us who complicate it by weaving our thoughts and thoughts reflect our personality.Love who you are and love with whom you are, you will find life beautiful and meaningful.

                                                                   image courtesy-Google

Certainly true love happens one time in life if it happens over and over again than it would not be love.

“True love never dies for it is lust that fades away. Love bonds for a lifetime but lust just pushes away.”

-Alicia Barnhart

These were my words on the topic and I would like to hear others honest opinion about it whether against or in favor of it.

It seems to be people have become drowsy from the overdose of love so for that read this quote and believe me it works.....
Love yourself, for if you don't, how can you expect anybody else to love you?


On that note wish you all a very Happy Valentine day.Make yourself feel special and make it special for those whom you love.


This post has been published as a part of THE GREAT DEBATERS Topic: IS FALLING IN LOVE A ONE TIME AFFAIR ; the first edition of the Bloggers Debate; If you like this post then FAVE it  here and read other entries as well. The Great Debaters at Blogjunta
 I am writing FOR the topic of debate-Is Falling In Love Once-A-Lifetime thing?

34 comments:

Geeta Singh February 14, 2011 at 2:25 AM  

very cute post... liked it:)

Dibakar Sarkar February 14, 2011 at 3:18 AM  

Nice...

MuddassirShah February 14, 2011 at 7:06 AM  

@Dr Pratibha,
That is a nice post :)
I agree with you on few points, but unfortunately my views wont change :D

And congrats for the wins in Blogjunta polls :)

P-Kay February 14, 2011 at 7:08 AM  

Its a nice writing & presentation Pratibha. I respect your thoughts and I worship it in my heart :)Same time I cannot neglect the reality of the world which I live in. People became more practical than emotional now a days. All have an axe to grind every time. May be due to changing attitude of people and world almost divine feelings are getting fade now a days :)Hence, change is rule of nature....let us try to preserve something divine,if we can :)Long live real love, if possible :)) For that I welcome all positive attempt, include this post :)- P-kay /p-kays.blogspot.com

YK February 14, 2011 at 8:26 AM  

nice post...:-)

Rajesh February 14, 2011 at 8:35 AM  

Happy Valentines.

Someone is Special February 14, 2011 at 9:11 AM  

DR. Prathiba, First, I love this entry a lot... It has got cute posts, nice thoughts, and wordings.. divine...

Apologies from my end, reason I couldn’t do the needful to you. I am very late in responding to your mails.. I am sorry sorry sorry for that.. You have got a wonderful design here and I love it to the core…

PS: Thanks for your wonderful comment on I love her but I hate.., your entry was wonderful.. Sorry I was busy with my office work and the Haiku Challenge.. I couldn’t leave a comment as some issues was stopping my comment.. I hope this comment will appear here..

Request/Suggestion: Can you please change your comment option to ‘Pop-up window’ It will help a lot..

Three cheers to you for this wonderful post… Rock on..

Happy Valentine’s Day..

Someone is Special

Prateek Bagri February 15, 2011 at 2:14 AM  

Post was actually cute. I like it. :)

Dr. Pratibha Singh February 15, 2011 at 2:15 AM  

@geeta-thanks for the cute comment

@dibakar sarkar-thanks for the comment

Dr. Pratibha Singh February 15, 2011 at 2:20 AM  

@Md Muddassir-thanks! No probs we all are different individual and have own point of view.

@PK-Thanks for the encouraging words and such wonderful comments .At certain point I agree with you that things have changed but don't get carried away with the wind .

Dr. Pratibha Singh February 15, 2011 at 2:21 AM  

@YK-Thanks!

@Rajesh-same to you

Dr. Pratibha Singh February 15, 2011 at 2:25 AM  

@SIS-Wow thats a lovely comment and don't worry ;I understand.I will change the comment option to the pop up window soon.

@Prateek-thanks so much.

A Restless Mind With A Sensitive Heart! February 15, 2011 at 3:24 AM  

Pratibha, nice post, in fact it's so full of wisdom on love! I didn't find it cute... but mature.

As we mature the meaning and scope of love changes for us, isn't?!

RESTLESS

Sarah malik February 15, 2011 at 3:46 AM  

a sweet, simple yet convincing take on the topic.. u have touched the very nerve of debating..quotations always make the 'convincing' part easier :P
the henry mac one is the most poignant. well presented but dare i say that i completely convinced!

sarah

Irfanuddin February 15, 2011 at 6:12 AM  

very beautifully presented post...
as lovely , as its topic...

Best wishes,
irfan

Nethra February 15, 2011 at 7:17 AM  

I got no opinion because I haven't experienced it yet. However, I love my parents and my pet and also my friends. I can talk about it a lot.

Nice post.

Arpana February 15, 2011 at 7:58 AM  

Pratibha , nicely written post with apt reasons, but think again love does not happen more than once in succession, other wise what we people are doing here at your site.love and cheers!

RioZee February 15, 2011 at 9:28 AM  

rocking views on a delicate topic. I see your vision and blog has enshrined new heights.
cheers.

Anonymous February 15, 2011 at 9:52 PM  

Love-ly post

aayanman February 15, 2011 at 11:07 PM  

Nicely done. Magic is so hard to define - and love is magic !

eyeography February 16, 2011 at 12:07 AM  

I love the way you wrote for the topic...
beautiful :)

Beyond Horizon February 17, 2011 at 1:29 AM  

Commitment...that s the word most are scared of...or doubtful
Love once in a lifetime or not...cant say on it...unless experienced :)

Anonymous February 18, 2011 at 3:50 AM  

Very nicely written and very well presented.

I agree with you on some points, but unfortunately my views wont change about love :D

nothing profound February 19, 2011 at 12:01 PM  

Love is such a subjective thing, and everyone has their own definition. But I agree with you that marriage without love would be the most miserable option.

JAGDISH BALI February 19, 2011 at 9:14 PM  

True, but untrue also. Good post.

Dr. Pratibha Singh February 21, 2011 at 2:46 AM  

@Restless-thanks dear for the wonderful comment and believing in my words.

@Sarah-thanks for believing in that its a convincing post.

@Irfanuddin-sir glad you liked it.

Dr. Pratibha Singh February 21, 2011 at 2:47 AM  

@Nethra-thanks!

@Arpana-thanks for believing strongly in one time love thing.

@

Dr. Pratibha Singh February 21, 2011 at 2:51 AM  

@Pramod ji-its a huge compliment and inspiring words.

@Gyanban-yes its like a magic.

@Pooja-thanks for the love-ly comment.

Dr. Pratibha Singh February 21, 2011 at 2:53 AM  

@Sumit-thanks for encouraging comment.

@Poonam-completely agree with you.

@Sayed-glad you liked it.

Dr. Pratibha Singh February 21, 2011 at 2:56 AM  

@nothing profound-yes commitment without love is worst than that.Welcome to my blog.

@Jagdish sir-thanks sir.

Someone is Special February 24, 2011 at 7:14 AM  

Congrats, Well deserved win.. Thanks for the sweet vote..

Someone is Special

the critics March 14, 2011 at 8:27 AM  

true love indeed happens for once....i go with you,well written

Chitz July 9, 2011 at 8:31 AM  

nice one hear my gadget speak

Unknown December 16, 2015 at 11:51 PM  
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog

Follow prats_13 on Twitter

About this blog

BLOGGING makes me feel light hearted.To me its a medium for the outflow of emotions which are woven around me from quite sometimes and were controlling me and hovering my mind and soul.
Oh! I am so relaxed now.
Definately, it has therapeutic effect.So keep healthy and happy blogging.

Total Pageviews

Notable Newbie Blogadda Badge

Notable Newbie Blogadda Badge

Thanks Blogadda

Thanks Blogadda
yup I'm excited about this

Followers

Popular Posts

About Me

My photo
Welcome to my blog....I am Dr Pratibha Singh and I am trying to create awareness in people so that people can have healthy and beautiful smile.Smile improves our face value and giving that wonderful smile is our[dental] profession.So keep reading and updated.
Ping your blog, website, or RSS feed for Free
Pratibha - Find me on Bloggers.com
Protected by Copyscape Online Copyright Search
Dr Pratibha Singh. Powered by Blogger.

Personal Blogs - Blog Rankings

Personal Blogs
Personal blog
Online Marketing

Blog Directory Blog Topsites

Submit Blog
Blogs Blog Tools Allie Marie

Active Search Results
Photobucket



Visit blogadda.com to discover Indian blogs

I heart FeedBurner

Top Poetry Sites
Copyright 2010 - Pratibha The Talent
Amazing Facts