Pages From My Diary

DATED:13 AUGUST 2008
Today it was the horrible day,my 9 month old daughter fell down from the bed,when I was rushing to the kitchen to get some milk for her.She hit the floor so hard that after sometime she vomit the whole milk.At that time I realized that something wrong has happened and I called my father as they are doctor too to check my daughter and help me.My father came and checked.Clinically she was normal and stable but my concerned was that swelling in the headand I wanted to it to Paedatrician.In the evening,we showed her to the Paediatrician who confirmed fracture of parietal [skull] bone and it was a case of head injury .Then he adviced MRI,CT SCAN for head.At that particular time when I heard it my heart sank for few minutes.Ilove my kids beyound any limit.Their is no pain bigger that this pain.Physical pain does not hurt that much.I found difficulty in breathe,I felt suffocated with fear and pain.I just wanted to give every bit of happiness to my kids.Then we rushed to the diagnostic centre.They gave sedative and after about an hour , she got into deep sleep,It is so difficult to see and bear your own kid sufferings.She was lying on table for MRI and when she was going inside that noisy MRI my pain and fear increased .I can still feel that pain when I am typing pages from my diary and taking deep breathe as stresses are so much...........
Coming back to that page ,those sounds were horrible and induced more fear in me.THANK GOD my daughter is not listening to those sound as she is under the effect of sedative.
Fracture was confirmed but thank god brain is normal and its not affected.Again for my satisfaction I asked them to get her CT SCAN done to know about the type of fracture so that I can take precautions.I got surprised when I came to know that two bones are fractured.Quite big it was....that fracture line...really scary.Still positive thing is brain is normal and in kids bone are cartilagineous and heal really fast.God is really great if you prey from heart ,he really listen.

Sometime people neglect when kids are asymptomatic and they ignore little things.But these little thing can ruin life later on.Don't do that to kids,they are tender then flower and very fragile .......all they need is TLC[Tender,Love and Care].

5 comments:

A Restless Mind With A Sensitive Heart! July 26, 2010 at 11:22 PM  

oh sorry to know ur child had to suffer so much. glad that she is fine now. take care.

rstless
and pl remove word verification from comments.

Dr. Pratibha Singh July 27, 2010 at 12:42 AM  

yes she suffered alot.thanks for the concern.I remove verification from comments.

Unknown July 27, 2010 at 10:37 AM  

Aapaka ye post padhakar mujhe bahut dard mahasus hua ! mai Prarthana karata hun aisa kisike saatha na ho !
abhi 2 salake baad Aapaka ladala tandurust hoga, achha hoga ! Chirayu Bhav !!

Unknown July 31, 2010 at 4:50 PM  

oh god i still remember that horrible day...

Dr. Pratibha Singh August 1, 2010 at 5:51 AM  

ya I WROTE THIS WITH A HEAVY HEART.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog

Follow prats_13 on Twitter

About this blog

BLOGGING makes me feel light hearted.To me its a medium for the outflow of emotions which are woven around me from quite sometimes and were controlling me and hovering my mind and soul.
Oh! I am so relaxed now.
Definately, it has therapeutic effect.So keep healthy and happy blogging.

Total Pageviews

Notable Newbie Blogadda Badge

Notable Newbie Blogadda Badge

Thanks Blogadda

Thanks Blogadda
yup I'm excited about this

Followers

Popular Posts

About Me

My photo
Welcome to my blog....I am Dr Pratibha Singh and I am trying to create awareness in people so that people can have healthy and beautiful smile.Smile improves our face value and giving that wonderful smile is our[dental] profession.So keep reading and updated.
Ping your blog, website, or RSS feed for Free
Pratibha - Find me on Bloggers.com
Protected by Copyscape Online Copyright Search
Dr Pratibha Singh. Powered by Blogger.

Personal Blogs - Blog Rankings

Personal Blogs
Personal blog
Online Marketing

Blog Directory Blog Topsites

Submit Blog
Blogs Blog Tools Allie Marie

Active Search Results
Photobucket



Visit blogadda.com to discover Indian blogs

I heart FeedBurner

Top Poetry Sites
Copyright 2010 - Pratibha The Talent
Amazing Facts