Love..may be I will find you

Love is not what it meant to be
do I know what is it
I may claim to be
but who knows what is it
If someone knows
do let me know
I did tried to find it
searched for it
found it
but it does not seems be real sometimes
hope it would be
or it could show me the face of it
I am still wondering
If I know you
or I am just trying to figure out
May be one day I will find you
or may be I will understand you
if you exist
Can't sure enough
though I claim to know you
no matter how it is
How it would be
I don't care if I don't get
may be I will find myself
while searching for you
may be I will start loving myself
whom I lost will find again.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog

Follow prats_13 on Twitter

About this blog

BLOGGING makes me feel light hearted.To me its a medium for the outflow of emotions which are woven around me from quite sometimes and were controlling me and hovering my mind and soul.
Oh! I am so relaxed now.
Definately, it has therapeutic effect.So keep healthy and happy blogging.

Total Pageviews

Notable Newbie Blogadda Badge

Notable Newbie Blogadda Badge

Thanks Blogadda

Thanks Blogadda
yup I'm excited about this

Followers

Popular Posts

About Me

My photo
Welcome to my blog....I am Dr Pratibha Singh and I am trying to create awareness in people so that people can have healthy and beautiful smile.Smile improves our face value and giving that wonderful smile is our[dental] profession.So keep reading and updated.
Ping your blog, website, or RSS feed for Free
Pratibha - Find me on Bloggers.com
Protected by Copyscape Online Copyright Search
Dr Pratibha Singh. Powered by Blogger.

Personal Blogs - Blog Rankings

Personal Blogs
Personal blog
Online Marketing

Blog Directory Blog Topsites

Submit Blog
Blogs Blog Tools Allie Marie

Active Search Results
Photobucket



Visit blogadda.com to discover Indian blogs

I heart FeedBurner

Top Poetry Sites
Copyright 2010 - Pratibha The Talent
Amazing Facts